Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Highlight


"Oh holy night,

the stars are brightly shining,
It is the night
of our dear Savior's birth."

These were just some of the lines sung and heard during caroling period. Christmas was never forgotten. Ever since, it is the happiest, the most wonderful and the most awaited event of the year.

Christmas season formally starts on the 16th day of December that's why, Misa de Gallo and caroling period also begin. My friends and I started caroling on the 17th and we went to our neighboring municipalities. On the 23rd of December, we had our Christmas program at home. We served several foods and that night was really wonderful. In fact, we had our exchanging of gifts that made the party a very funny one. A day before Christmas, everyone was busy preparing for the Noche Buena. When the clock struck 10:00 pm, we went to hear the Misa Aguinaldo. After the mass, we went to our friends' houses and joined them in their Noche Buena.

These are my ways of spending my Christmas break. I really enjoyed every single moment I had during the previous year,2010.

1 comment: