Sunday, January 9, 2011


I Swear !:))



Three...Two..One.! The countdown is over! 2010 had gone. It's 2011! Another year had come into our lives! A year to alter every single mistake we had the previous year.


For this 2011, I need to improve the old me to be a better personality. First and foremost, I need to change my filthy characteristics. Some says I'm "suplada", others say I'm cruel. Well, I can't avoid these characteristics of mine, it's my nature! There are also attitudes I possess they hate. Well, I really want to change those, but how?!


I admit, I've been doing bad things, and I've been hurting many feelings just because of my attitudes. But, I will try to alter those deeds of mine so I'll be better in the eyes of others. I swear!:)

2 comments:

  1. hopefully you can do that. . . this 2011 start being nice to everyone. . I know you can do that. . . can you still remember the "redzcyline"? well it's okay if you can't remember it but please don't forget. .loye yah. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your post. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete